Specialist Roof Replacements Liverpool
No matter how well you maintain the roof on your house or business premises, there will become a time when the roof will need to be replaced. Sourcing high-quality roof replacements is vital if you want your new roof to keep you safe and secure for another several decades.
Russell Roofing has built up a strong reputation for the quality of our work and we have been replacing roofs on a variety of properties across Liverpool and Merseyside for many years.
Old Age Creeping Up On Your Roof?
Let’s face it, replacing a roof isn’t how most of us want to spend our money. It’s a big job, but done correctly it can save homeowners vasts amounts of money in the long term by reducing heat loss and keeping out dirt and moisture.
Before taking on this job, we are happy to look at your roof and see whether it can be repaired, or whether roof replacements are needed.
We will generally look out for specific signs that the roof is nearing the end of its lifespan. These could be:
- Large cracks in the tiles, or significant loss of tiles.
- Gaps and holes in and around the rood that are too big to repair. These can let in all manner of animals and pests, including bees, wasps, birds and even bats depending on your location. Merseyside and Cheshire does have a native species of bat that are endangered and cannot be legally removed from roofs by homeowners without specialist help – so securing your roof is vital.
- Rotted or crumbling tiles – over the years, heavy winters can bring frosts that eventually permeate your slates/tiles and they can begin to crumble. A small number can be replaced, but on old houses it’s often a better investment to look at full roof replacements.
If these problems are allowed to go unchecked, or are treated with insufficient, short-term repairs, it can lead to significant problems around your house. We have already touched on that of animals and insect life but there are also the following issues that can be caused by damaged roofs:
- Black Mould spreading through your roof and into your walls, compromising the health of your loved ones.
- Severe rotting that makes your entire roof structurally unsound to the point of collapsing.
- Your favourite irreplaceable possessions to get ruined from water damage.
- Significant heat loss from the property through the roof, leading to higher energy bills and potential causing dampness in roof timbers or insulation as a result of very cold air mixing with warm air during the winter months.
Get Your FREE Roof Replacement Estimate Today!
Roof replacements improve your property and secure it for decades to come and can even help add value. If you’re thinking of selling your property, a damaged or visibly ageing roof can also put potential buyers off knowing that a roof replacement is needed, so let’s get it done today.
To schedule your FREE Roof Replacement Estimate, call us on 0151 493 2007 or fill out our simple enquiry form on this page.
One of our certified roofing specialists will run a detailed assessment of your roof system, explain the diagnosis and help you take the next steps!